Colintraive and Glendaruel Development Trust is recruiting a Project Officer to co-ordinate the “ColGlen Warmer Homes” project.
The initiative aims to –
- Provide advice and assistance to householders in taking steps to insulate their homes and reduce their energy bills
- Provide advice on various energy efficiency measures
- Help householders make informed choices regarding installation of biomass heating systems to further reduce their carbon footprints.
The post holder will have –
- An understanding of home energy efficiency (preferably in hard to heat homes)
- Knowledge of various sector specific advisory and funding agencies
- Project management skills
- Ability to collate and analyse data and calculate C02e values
- Awareness of specific challenges faced by rural communities
The post is offered on an 18 months, self-employed basis and attracts a salary of £22,000 per annum
Applications in writing, with accompanying CV, to:
The Chairman, Colintraive and Glendaruel Development Trust, The Village Hall, Colintraive, Argyll, PA22 3AS or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications 19 March 2012 with interviews held 23 March in Colintraive.
The successful candidate should be available for an immediate start.